C A N C E R - update on cancer

I've been interested in cancer for some time. One, because they said I might have it (faulty diagnosis with a less than optimum testing method); and Two, because I've lost a lot of friends to it. The PCB* method, by observation, is little more than legalized torture of the worst kind and sucks individuals, nations, and to some extent insurance companies, out of a lot of money; not to mention life! Where does all that money go? I'll let you figure that one out (hint, its not rocket science). Its also the reason there has been almost no progress made in the 'fight against cancer' in the past 30 years.

Audio clip from interview with Dr. Gonzalez: INTERVIEW (added 17 Aug 2010)

Well so much for the soapbox. For the UPDATE: My recent investigation and reading has again led me to Dr. Nicholas J. Gonzalez in New York City.

For more, click here , notice the heading of who partially funded this work and why....

Balance: To add balance to the investigation here is a long read that to some extent invalidates some of the work of the more commonly touted alternative cancer cures. NoGo

I don't really know how I happened upon this fellow and don't know his credentials or background - but his view of the cancer 'industry' is intriguing. Valentine . I need to investigate more if I can....

* PCB = Poison (chemo), Cut (surgery), Burn (radiation)

No comments: