Mercola housekeeping - Part I

A recent mailing received from Dr. Mercola had a lot of references that I had difficulty keeping straight. Here is some bookkeeping for my benefit:

A. Modern Health Care System is the Leading Cause of Death, Part 1 of 6. With links to all 7 parts of the article. (July 2004): DEATHCARE

B. The Fatally Flawed Medical System (2010)
. FLAWED-1 ; FLAWED-2 ; (no part 3 yet)

Note: I did some preliminary browsing on Dr. Barbara Starfield (One of the coauthors). If it was the right Starfield, it seems she was quite enamored with Obama and his charisma. I wonder what she will say in a year or two.... BARBARA More here: Nordic Congress (click link 'Find the lecture here' for powerpoint slides)

A little goodie on accountability in healthcare: Dr. Marshall (UK)

No comments: