Prolotherapy and PRP

Update: The original post was in 2008, since then a lot has happened.  The latest advancement to Prolotherapy is the incorporation of Platelet-Rich Plasma therapy.

This is amazing stuff! I speak from experience. I didn't want this little known treatment to get lost, so I made a separate post. To find out more, go see my post entitled "In Pain?" Its all there.

Here are some decent links that can give you information on Prolotherapy. But please note, this is considered an alternative treatment and is often not paid for by insurance. But it worked 100% for me and cost less than my share of the insurance if I had back surgery; was much less invasive, no recovery time, no hospital stay, well, I could go on, but most of all - very little risk!
Caring Medical - go here and look under Prolotherapy; go explore!
GetProlo - Very rich resource - even find a doctor in your area!
Dr. Darrow - This facility is the one I went to; it changed my life overnight.

My experience and investigation says don't let them touch your back until you have explored this!

No comments: